Hills and valleys

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


...and here are two of the central characters in my developing cartoon strip 'Little Moo'...if anyone would like to view more of these for publication please email me at northwales55-granary@yahoo.co.uk
I began to develop these cartoon characters during a cartoon course with the London School of Journalism, for which I now proudly have a certificate in cartooning...
I have always found sheep and cows to be the most unassuming of creatures, but with their own mind and generally with a good deal of curiosity about us, the human race. So, here is life, as seen through the eyes of Little Moo and friends...

3 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! (Liz sent me). cute sketches.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

love the sketches and welcome to blogland

7:17 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Welcome to blogland from another North Walian.
I love your work and shall look in often. You are going on my Bloglines now.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home